By: Robert Morrissette, Service Manager at Dead River Company
In New England, a typical home heating system runs more than 1,000 hours every heating season. As a Service Manager at Dead River Company, I tell customers that just like any mechanical system, your heating system needs regular maintenance to run dependably and efficiently. And, with a heating equipment service plan, you’ll have one less thing to worry about this winter. Below are some of the benefits of having a service plan.
1. Annual Tune-Ups. A thorough cleaning of your heating equipment just before a long winter helps maintain your system year round. The cost of an annual tune-up is covered under most plans.
2. Efficiency. A well-tuned system uses less fuel to achieve the same level of warmth and comfort, saving you money on monthly energy bills.
3. Fewer Emergencies. Along with efficiency, keeping up on the maintenance of your heating system ensures the equipment is running properly, resulting in fewer emergencies.
4. 24-Hour Emergency Service. In the event that you experience an emergency, Dead River Company will be there when you need us, any time day or night. I think the most value for any customer is our 24-hour emergency service. Whether a customer has children or a job they have to be at early in the morning, having peace of mind that we will come out and get their system up and running if they have an emergency in the middle of the night is very valuable.
5. Cost Effective Parts & Labor. Depending on the plan you select, most service parts and labor are covered by the plan.
6. Licensed Technicians. Our licensed technicians have the skills and expertise to repair and maintain your heating system. They will also provide recommendations as needed to keep your system running smoothly.
Dead River Company’s service plans help make maintaining your heating system easier. Learn more by viewing our available service plans or call your local office. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.